SUZUKI V-STROM 1000 -World-first ultra high performance dual-mode reusable air filter.
- ‘DRY VERSION’ – You can use under touring and on-road conditions for maximum airflow, engine responsiveness, fuel efficiency and ease of cleaning with high performance filtration down to 30-40 microns.
- ‘OILED VERSION ‘ – can be used for ultra high performance filtration in dusty off-road conditions: filtration to less than 10 microns while maintaining airflow. No other air filter on the market can protect your engine from particles this fine without blocking.
Guglatech Ultra4 is the only air filter you will need.
No more buying or carrying replacement filters, no more waiting on delivery, no more being stuck with the wrong degree of filtration for today’s riding. Whether you want ultra filtration for extreme dust conditions or simply maximum airflow and performance for regular road use, just clean the filter and apply oil – or not.
The filter is made from long-lasting homogeneous matrix which will not break down through repeated washings. If running the filter dry, simply clean with compressed air or soapy water; if running the filter oiled, simply wash with soapy water and ordinary household degreaser. Guglatech recommends Rock Oil’s Factory Eco Foam because it is environmentally friendly and washes off easily without harsh solvents, meaning your filter stays in top condition.
Wherever you go, whatever you do, give yourself flexibility and peace of mind with an Ultra4 air filter.
1-Fits Suzuki V-Strom 1000 (2002-2012)
2-Replaces OEM parts SUZUKI 13780-27G10-000 or SUZUKI 13780-06G00-000
3-The filter must be installed with the OEM air filter gasket SUZUKI 13746-06G00-000. If you do not have this part, you will need to obtain it separately from your Suzuki dealer. However, Gulgatech does not supply this part.
4-PTFE or lithium grease should be used on both the filter and airbox sealing surfaces to ensure proper sealing. Guglatech does not supply the sealing grease.
1) Always oil filter for off-road use.
2) Do NOT use “Notoil” products on your Guglatech filter as this will damage the filter product.
3) Use of harsh solvents may eventually damage rubber components of the filter. For this reason, Guglatech recommends that you remove air filter oil using only soapy water and household degreaser. Do not use ethanol based solvents, petrol, etc.