World-first ultra high performance dual-mode reusable air filter for SUZUKI V-STROM 650
SUZUKI V-STROM 650 Air Filter:
DRY – Run it DRY under touring and on-road conditions for maximum airflow and engine responsiveness, improved fuel efficiency and ease of cleaning with high performance filtration down to 30-40 microns.
OILED – Run it OILED for ultra high performance filtration in dusty off-road conditions: filtration to less than 10 microns while maintaining airflow using matrix filter technology. No other air filter on the market can protect your engine from particles this fine without blocking.
The Ultra4 is the only air filter you will need for your SUZUKI V-STROM 650 . No more buying or carrying replacement filters, no more waiting on delivery, or being stuck with the wrong degree of filtration for today’s riding. Whether you want ultra filtration for extreme dust conditions or simply maximum airflow and performance for regular road use, just clean the filter and apply oil – or not!
The filter is made from long-lasting homogeneous matrix which will not break down through repeated washings. If running the filter dry, simply clean with compressed air or soapy water. If running the filter oiled, simply wash with soapy water and ordinary household degreaser. Guglatech recommends Rock Oil’s Factory Eco Foam because it is environmentally friendly and washes off easily without harsh solvents. This means that your filter stays in top condition.
Wherever you go, whatever you do, give yourself flexibility and peace of mind with an Ultra4 Guglatech air filter.
1) It fits Suzuki V-Strom 650, all production years up to 2019.
2) Replaces OEM parts SUZUKI 13780-27G10-000 and SUZUKI 13780-06G00-000.
3) Must be installed with the OEM air filter gasket SUZUKI 13746-06G00-000. If you do not have this part, you will need to obtain it separately from your Suzuki dealer. Gulgatech does not supply this part.
4)PTFE or lithium grease should be used on both the filter and airbox sealing surfaces to ensure proper sealing. Guglatech does not supply the sealing grease.
1) Always oil the filter for off-road use.
2) Do NOT use “Notoil” products on your Guglatech filter as this will damage the filter product.
3) Use of harsh solvents may eventually damage rubber components of the filter. Therefore, Guglatech recommends that you remove air filter oil using only soapy water and household degreaser.