This Information Notice applies exclusively to the online activities of this Site and is valid for all Site visitors. It does not apply to information collected through channels other than this Site. The purpose of the Privacy Information Notice is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the Site collects and how it is used in compliance with the obligations imposed by national legislation (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 – Personal Data Protection Code) and EC legislation (EC General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 – GDPR) as amended.
This Site respects and protects the confidentiality of its visitors, putting in place all possible and proportionate measures to prevent infringement of user rights.
If you are under 16, you must request the consent of your parent/guardian before sending your personal information to this Site. If we have reason to believe that any of our users are under age and we have obtained your personal data without proper consent, we will delete such data within a reasonable period of time.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Guglatech S.r.l with registered office in Via dell’Elettricista 2/3, Bologna (BO). If you have any questions on this Privacy Information Notice, your personal data or data protection on this Site, please contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Site processes data based on consent. Upon using or consulting this Site, visitors and users explicitly approve this Privacy Information Notice and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if and as necessary in order to provide a service.
The conferral of data and therefore the Consent to their collection and processing is optional. The User may opt to deny consent and may revoke previously provided consent at any moment in time. Opting to deny consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and compromise the user’s browsing experience on the Site.
This Site uses log files which store the information collected in an automated manner when users visit the same. The information collected could be as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the Site;
- Name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Date and time the user visited the Site;
- The visitor’s referral landing page and exit page;
- Any number of clicks.
This information is processed using automated methods and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the Site and for security reasons.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data automatically collected may also include personal data such as the IP address that is used, in compliance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the Site itself or to damage other users or in any case attempt to perform harmful activities constituting a crime. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
The data we collect includes:
- Your name or company name, your email address, IP address and any other information that you share when you fill out the contact form, sign up to our newsletter, register yourself on the Site, leave a comment or purchase any of our products.
- Details of each transaction effected on our Site, including amounts, currency, and method of payment. We do not store your credit card or current account details: payments are managed by independent service providers that operate on our behalf.
- Other information sent voluntarily on any Site forms or that you have shared when contacting us.
The data we may collect include:
- IDs of your social media accounts and information shared with us through your social media accounts.
- The status of any third-party authentication if you visit the Site from a mobile app (for example, if you are currently connected to Facebook or to other social media accounts).
- Data relating to the opening of our emails or to clicks on our email links.
The data we collect from all visitors include:
- Technical information on the use of the Site, the type and version of the internet browser, the operating system.
- IP Address.
How we use your data.
We use the personal data we collect to provide the service requested, innovate our technology and optimise your browsing experience.
We use your personal data to:
- Conduct our trading business and provide the requested services.
- Send commercial or promotional information, advertising material and offers related to goods or services through any channel that you have consented to: by standard mail, email, phone/SMS and/or messaging on social media.
- Provide information and make sharing on social networks easier.
- Create marketing campaigns aimed at promoting our work, developing statistical and market research.
- Verify your identity and send you an email to thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
- We may use the personal data of all Site visitors so as to:
- Manage and improve the Site and optimise its infrastructure.
- Analyse how you use the Site using tools like Google Analytics and other tools to help us test the performance of the content and functionality of the Site, understand the traffic patterns and monitor any problems on the Site.
On what legal basis we process your data.
When we process your personal data for the purposes indicated in this Information Notice, we do so implementing one or more of the following legal bases:
- Data generated by accessing the Site. The data processing systems and software procedures used by this Site acquire some personal data, during their normal functions, the transmission of which is implicit when using Internet communication protocols. The data (for example domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used when connecting to the Site) are not accompanied by any additional personal data and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site; ii) manage Site use monitoring procedures, iii) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimises the processing of such data is the need to ensure the user has access to the functions of the Site.
- Consent: we ask for your consent to use your personal data to send you details on any special offers, for targeted advertising and profiling activities.
- Contract requirements: when you enter into a contract of any kind with us, your personal data shall be processed for related service purposes.
- Legal obligations: when strictly necessary, we will process your personal data to comply with a binding legal or tax obligation.
How we share your information.
We do not sell your personal data and we only share them with the parties described below, as required by law, or with trusted third parties with your consent.
Collaborators and employees:
- our collaborators or employees may have access to contact information, including your name, email address, telephone number and social profile IDs, to contact you about a specific service. They may contact you directly or through a third-party contact tool managed by our company.
- We work with a number of service providers, in particular the administrators of our databases, cloud computing services, geolocalising services, advertising services, data analysts. These suppliers are bound by contract to guarantee maximum confidentiality. They are not authorised to use or disclose your personal data, except in relation to the provision of their services.
- in the future, we may transfer your personal data to third-parties following a merger, acquisition, reorganisation or similar business transaction. We will continue to guarantee the confidentiality of personal data and inform you before transferring them. If substantial changes occur in relation to the processing of your personal data, we shall promptly inform you and give you the opportunity to consent to such changes.
- we will share personal data with companies, organisations or individuals outside our company if we believe, in good faith, that access to, use, storage or disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against fraud or security problems, enforce our general conditions, satisfy any legitimate request from an authority or court order, defend ourselves against legal claims or protect our legal rights or our security.
How we protect your data.
We have put in place standard practices generally used in our industry, such as firewalls and cryptography, to safeguard your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, or destruction. The transmission of personal data is managed via secure and encrypted connections. We retain personal data for as long as necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, unless otherwise required by law. If you decide to opt-out from receiving updates and other communications or request us to erase your data, we will process your opt-out request and retain as little information as possible to prevent fraud and ensure that you are not contacted again.
How long we retain your data for.
The data shall be retained for the time necessary to manage the purchase procedure and for the entire period in which the user profile remains active. In any case, the data shall be retained to fulfil all tax obligations required by law. After this retention deadline, the data will be erased or made anonymous.
How to update and amend your personal data.
You can review and update your personal data on your profile page. You can also change your cookie settings at any moment in time. Users in the European Union, in the European Economic Area and in Switzerland, also have the right:
1- To access his/her personal data;
2- To obtain rectification or erasure of his/her personal data or restrictions on the processing of the same;
3- To object to the processing of the same;
4- To data portability;
5- To withdraw consent, where applicable: withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on conferred consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent includes the option to opt-out from our mailing list at any moment in time.
6- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it – Data Protection Supervisor).
For your protection we shall only share and update the personal data associated with the email address you use to send us your requests and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will respond to these requests in a reasonably prompt manner. Please do not send sensitive personal data, passwords or credit card information by email.
What happens if you deny consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
The collection of data for website registration is purely optional but necessary to access the reserved area and, therefore, to the services provided. Therefore, website registration implies your consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes related to the contractual relationship and for administrative and accounting purposes. With reference to the other purposes of the processing, your consent to the processing of your personal data is optional. In case you opt-out of the processing of your personal data, our Company may nevertheless use the data for the sole purpose of correctly fulfilling the obligations provided for by the laws in force. You can opt-out and revoke your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more of the aforementioned purposes, at any moment in time, by amending the consent data the next time you access your personal profile on the Site or by sending a specific opt-out request to the following email address – email@example.com.
Links to third-party websites.
The data collected from the Site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the Web Hosting data centre – whose details can be consulted on request at our head office – which is responsible for data processing activities, processing the data on behalf of the Data Controller and is located in the European Economic Area and operates in accordance with the applicable European standards.
How to opt-out from your subscription.
If, at any moment in time, you decide to opt-out from our mailing list, you shall do so from your profile page or by clicking on the link at the bottom of all our newsletters or by sending an opt-out request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org